After you have filed your client's return and the IRS has accepted the return, your clients will receive a welcome email instructing them to visit GreenDot.com/Register to complete their activation and setup their ATM PIN.
A few items to note
- A PIN will never be emailed to your clients - so make sure they remember the PIN they selected
- The Green Dot Prepaid Visa Card will be automatically activated upon card approval
- Once their card is activated and funds have been loaded onto the card it can be used without a PIN for purchases at merchant locations by selecting credit rather than debit
- Creating a PIN allows them to use it at an ATM to withdraw money or make purchases as a debit card at merchant locations
- If it has been more than 24 hours since they were approved for a FastCashADVANCE loan and they are unable to create a PIN from the Green Dot website, your client should call the phone number on the back of their card for assistance
Must be 18 or older. Registration, online access, mobile number and identity verification is required to open an account and access all features. See Cardholder Agreement at GreenDot.com for fees, terms and conditions. Card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa® U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. ©2021 Green Dot Corporation.