If you are a tax professional that's having problems logging onto our website please make sure to check the following.
- Have you created a username and password?
- Are you entering the correct username and password?
- Are you trying to enter an EFIN instead of your username?
- Are you looking for prior year information? Visit our prior year site at https://pycisc.sbtpg.com
- Have you enrolled or renewed with TPG for the upcoming tax season with an approved software provider?
- Are you logging in for the first time? Get instructions here
If you have enrolled for the upcoming tax season and still can't logon to our website, it may be because we have not received your information from your software provider. Don't worry! Once we receive your information, we will send you an email to confirm your setup. After that you will be able to logon to our website.
If you are the office owner you may create a user profile for your office manager. Simply logon to our website and select "My Profile" from the top menu. Scroll down to the "Manager Info" section and click the red "Edit" button to create a username and password for your manager.
View this article for instructions about adding users to your account.
When you logon to our website don't forget to complete your setup by taking the compliance training and verifying the information in your profile is correct. You can also opt-in to programs starting in November.