How can we help you?

What if a customer's refund doesn't fund?


There is no recourse against the tax professional or the taxpayer if a taxpayer that selects FastCashADVANCE and has a refund that does not fund.


Fast Cash Advance is provided by First Century Bank, N.A., Member FDIC, not affiliated with TPG. Separate fees apply if the taxpayer selects a Refund Transfer. A Refund Transfer is not required for the Fast Cash Advance. Not all consumers will qualify for a loan or for the maximum loan amount.


Was this article helpful?
3 out of 12 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request