The dashboard gives our tax professional partners an overview of their business. The dashboard is updated daily, providing a quick overview as the season progresses.
Program Opt-in Status
The top of the dashboard displays programs that may be available. Click on the name of the program to learn more about that program and to opt-in (see image below). Below the program name you may see the following statuses:
- Opted-in - you have successfully opted in to a program
- Not opted-in - you have not opted into a program
- Not available - the opt-in deadline may have expired or you may not be qualified to participate
Products, Disbursements and Past Due Summary
Product Summary displays the number of Refund Transfers for your office.
- Applied Refund Transfer - Total number of Refund Transfers that you have transmitted
- Funded Refund Transfer - Total number of Refund Transfers that you have been funded by the IRS
- Funded State Refund Transfer - Total number of Refund Transfers that you have been funded by the state
Disbursement Methods Requested displays the type of disbursement methods selected by your clients. This is not a count of disbursements, but this is the sum of selected disbursement types.
The Past Due Summary displays the number of taxpayers that did not fund within 21 days as well as the unfunded federal refund amount.
Recent Deposits and Prep Fees
Recent Deposits displays a list of direct deposits issued to you and the total $ amount paid to you for the current tax season is displayed under Prep Fees Paid (YTD).
TIP: Quickly find more details
The title of each section on the dashboard is a link to a related report. Drill down for more details, but clicking on the report title and running a related report.
For example, clicking the Recent Deposits header (shown at left) will take you to the ERO Deposits report.